• ½ cup quinoa, cooked
• 3 large beetroots, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
• ½ butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
• 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
• 12 eggs
• 150 g goat’s feta
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat the oven to 200°C. Bake the beetroot and pumpkin for 20 minutes.
Mix in spinach and quinoa.
Transfer into casserole dish and sprinkle the goat’s feta on top.
Pour over the beaten eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC or until set. • Serve with a green salad.
Recipe from Metagenics